Thursday, January 9, 2014

Welcome 2014!!!

Happy 2014!!! Happy Feast of the Black Nazarene!

Yes I'm back from a prolonged hibernation! I'm happy to be back in the blogosphere! =)

Gosh, I super miss my blog! It's been months since I last logged in here. Sad to say I wasn't able to fulfill my goal last year which is to be active in blogging... ooops, to be honest, majority of those goals weren't fulfilled... knowing myself, I made lots of twists and turns, hahaha! Anyways, today's another year, time for a fresh start, hope I can achieve those goals and more. ;)

Well actually, I haven't totally forgotten this blog last year, once in a while I tried making some posts, but all of them were left hanging in my draft folder awaiting to be finalized, hehehe, I kinda reached a point of busyness in my day job and mommy duties. Now, I'll try my best to finish all those draft posts and publish it ASAP!

So there you go, just wanna share this kickoff blog post of mine for the year (pampaswerte ba!). Happy reading! =) 




No comments:

Post a Comment