Friday, February 1, 2013

February... my Feborite month!

Woohoo! It’s the first day of the Love Month ♥♥♥ My Birth Month too! I can’t explain my excitement every time this month arrives, the same way I feel towards the month of September (our anniversary month) and November (my son’s birth month). These months have a special spot in my heart!

I’m such a hopeless romantic person, a sucker for love stories, a believer of happy endings, even emotional at times. And to justify this craziness, I’m correlating it to the fact that I was born in the Love Month… hahaha!

Surely, I’m excited to spend another Valentine’s Day with my family, but I’m more excited to celebrate another year of my life with them. A few days from now another year will be added to my age… uh-oh!... but hey, they’re just numbers, I can have a selective amnesia for that… hahaha! Well, seriously, I think that the additional year to my age is a reminder that now I have to be more cautious with my health and diet. I need to have a healthy body, mind and spirit so my family and I can spend a lifetime of years.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment