Friday, February 15, 2013

I am A.L. turns 1

Photo Credit: www.123rf.com

Woohoo! Today is my blog's 1st year anniversary. With a very few posts I had since the birth of this blog, I never expected to managed this for a year... yun oh! hahaha! Honestly, I've never imagined myself to be involved in blogging... I absolutely enjoy reading blogs, I find it very informative and entertaining, but I never thought that someday I would write my own. I'm not a techie-type of person, neither a social media addict, for I don't have the luxury of time to spend on it since I have a day job and a son/family to take care of after work and during weekends. I have no Twitter account, I have forgotten my Friendster and Multiply accounts, my Yahoo inbox had piled up because I have no time to check and delete unnecessary emails one by one, lastly, Facebook account ko nga lang di ko ma-update, blog pa kaya... hahaha! That's why I was kinda hesitant and scared when I started this thing. But all those hesitations and fears were replaced by joy and sense of fulfillment right after I published my very first post... I told myself "kaya ko pala" and I have proven myself that I'm not an ultimate technotard, I can still understand the basics in blogging... hahaha!
 
So, why did I create this blog exactly 1 year ago??? 

It started just so I can post our first ever Family Valentine's Date, I was so ecstatic to share and document it because it's another "firsts" of my son. Another factor was the inspiration I got from reading my favorite blogs, hands down to them, ang galing nila grabe! Lastly, I wanted to have my own space where I can express my thoughts, share my experiences, discoveries, and everything running through my mind. I used to have a personal diary during my teenybopper years, but had outgrown it ;) Now, I'm trying to regain the habit of the diary thing in a techie way... hahaha... this blog serves as my online life journal
 
I'm happy writing this anniversary post... my first ever anniversary post and hopefully not the last... hahaha! Cheers for my blog's 1st anniversary and for more posts in the future! =)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment